a picture of Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio
If we talk about one of the luckiest Hollywood actors of 21th century, then the name of Leonardo DiCapria came automatically into our mind.
If we talk about one of the luckiest Hollywood actors of the 21st century, then the name of Leonardo DiCaprio came automatically into our mind.
There are many reasons why Leo is truly a box office superstar. His blockbuster movies, his boyish charm and his heartthrob style all make him an international superstar. Since last two decades, Leo has ruled the world of cinema. He used to be a shy, but naughty child. At the age of two, he was kicked out from Romper room educational program. Ever since his movie Titanic came out, he has become the favorite of all producers, directors, and beautiful actresses of all ages.
He was a nervous teenager who found it very difficult around girls, but who knew he would be called a “romancer of supermodels” one day.
Today he is known for his lavish lifestyles like romancing with models on yachts and wild holidaying in Ibiza. He is one of the most serious actors who never shied away from experimenting with different kind of roles. Not only movies, he also appeared on the NBC soap opera “Santa Barbara” and a homeless boy in “Growing Pains”. After that he appeared on his debut movie in “Critters 3”.
He is also known for humanitarian work. Time to time, he has raised his voice against global warming. He is an advocate for environmental protection and founded Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation. He is a board member of the Natural Resources Defense Council. Leo created a documentary on climate change called “The 11th Hour”.
Facts related of Leonardo Dicaprio
- He has attended the University Elementary School.
- Leo’s name is derived from the famous painter Leonardo Da Vinci.
- His first Oscar nomination was from the movie “What’s Eating Gilbert Grape”.
- His first appearance on TV screen was on the show Romper Room at the age of 5.
- He smokes e-cigarettes.
- His father George DiCaprio is a comic book artist.
- He and Spiderman actor Tobey Maguire have been long time friends.
- When he was a child, he had obsessive compulsive disorder.
- He drives eco-friendly cars.
- He was the first choice to play in the movie “American Psycho” and “Spiderman”.
- President of Russia Vladimir Putin is a fan of Leonardo.
- He takes Vitamin C shower.
- Leo declined to change his name to Lenny Williams.
- He never married but has an adopted daughter.
- He has his own line of fair trade coffee called LYON.
- Leo can speak German too.
- Leo is known for partying hard and had a group called “The Pussy Posse”.
- He also owned a pet tortoise.